WE are Self-starters, WE are Passionate, WE are Relationship builders, WE are Innovative, We are Nimble, and WE are Transparent…
WE are SPRINTers! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
Optitex is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to be part of Optitex QA team and focus on manual validation of Optitex products. The QA team is integrated with the development functioning as a unified scrum R&D team.
- Manual validation of the product as party of the development and release cycles.
- Plan and define the test cases (using Jira SynpaseRT plugin) and be focus on timely coverage.
- Contribute to find ways to make the validation process more effective (better planning, automation, etc.).
- Participate in the scrum steering meetings (planning, grooming, daily standup) and represent the quality validation part of the process.
- Report to the scrum manager.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Technologies or other related disciplines.
- At least 2 years of manual QA experience.
- At least 1 year in testing Windows or Web applications.
- At least 1 year experience in formal Test Planning and specification.
- Experience in Test Automation.
- Previous experience in using CAD and simulation applications would be desirable.
- Experience in the fashion industry would be desirable.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a fashion and apparel industry.