EFI-Optitex, is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our 3D design team.
- Define product requirements via
- Deep understanding of the customer scenario & pain points
- Ability to map requirements to business opportunity
- Ongoing usage of analytics (BI) tools that clarify usage and trends
- Pure research and innovation
- Translate requirements into mockups / prototypes
- Create wireframes and mockups that present the suggested offering
- Run validation processes internally/externally
- Be able to define MVPs and driven progress in digestible steps
- Collaborate with a top notch team to deliver vision to production
- Act as product owner in a team focused on cloud delivery.
- Collaborate with R&D to define sprint and release scopes
- Work with cross functional teams in taking the product into production usage
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines.
- 6+ years of product management experience for cross platform products
- Proven, demonstrable experience in defining products from visionto reality. Hands on experience creating mockups/prototypes as well as PRDs, preferably of products in the design/cad space.
- Experience managing design partners (customers/prospects) in the journey to deliver the MVP.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- CAD/Visualization background (2D/3D)
- Experience working in an Agile methodology
- UX definition hands on experience
- Development background