All submissions must be sent by October 15, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org The winner will be announced at the ITAA conference later this year. So, what are you waiting for? Apply today!
Student Design Award – Can you Dig It?
Design Theme: Get Groovy with a 1970’ inspired design. Enter and you can win $500 cash, a two hour live web training, and Optitex User Certification.
To enter, please send the following:
- Inspiration board of process
- Short description on why you think your garment it is the most marketable
- Picture of final garment (front, side & back)
- Pattern files (electronic file in .DXF format or as paper pattern)
- Tech Pack – Bonus
- Design Aesthetics – 20 points
- Fit of Garment – 20 points
- Pattern Quality – 20 points
- Inspiration Board – 20 points
- Market Research – 20 points
- Extra Credit – Tech Pack – 5 point
Best Use of Optitex School Award
Does your school have what it takes to be the Optitex 2018 school of the year? Enter for a chance to win a $1000 cash award, two hours dedicated web training & Optitex Certification!
To enter, please send a 5-6 page powerpoint presentation on how Optitex is being taught at your school:
- Breadth of use – 15 points
- Use of Optitex version 15 or 17 – 10 points
- Teaching a full curriculum utilizing all Optitex modules – 35 points
- Examples of student work – 30 points
- Quality of presentation
- Course overview – 5 points
- High resolution images – 5 points
- Extra Credit – research using Optitex – 10 points
The full curriculum will involve using all the modules the school has through the course of the classes as well as using Optitex in multiple classes/areas of the program.
The submissions will be reviewed by a panel of Optitex staff, each providing their score recommendations. The final scores for each submission will be averaged out to select the final winner.