VERSION O/15.6 OFFERS MANY MAJOR NEW FEATURES AND ENHANCEMENTS
EFI Optitex, the leading provider of integrated 2D CAD and 3D digital product solutions, is happy to announce the release of our latest version O/15.6 with significant new capabilities and updates to help you boost your product development and production workflows.
Version O/15.6 includes many enhanced features such as a seam & stitch manager which will make your 3D content look more realistic and save content creation time, and an improved workflow for creating puffy garments.
Want to learn about our latest features in real time? Join us for a webinar on Version O/15.6.
Date: Tuesday, January 24th
Time: 10.00 AM (EST)
Click here to register!
WHAT’S NEW IN THIS VERSION
Version O/15.6 provides you with significant new capabilities across our different range of products. Want to take a quick glance? Please see below.
For a comprehensive and detailed list of new features and updates, please click here.
A puffy jacket executed with version O/15.6
3D Product Creation Suite:
Pattern Design System (PDS):
- DMC – Added new colum to Measurement Chart
- Now support TIIP formats when importing
- Pleat – Base Cross Stitch “Start and End”
- Seam Calculation – custom seam segments and seam size now displayed.
- Point to Point Fold can now be on more than one piece.
Marker Making Suite:
- Support style set with shrinkage information
- Nesting Queue – new column “Status”
- Calculate total cut line while taking shared line into consideration
- Automatically calculate bundle option in Marker
- Auto Cut Down following complete bundle constrain
- Calculate total cut line
Cutting Room Optimization Suite:
- Global gap constraint
- Allow buffer near cut edges
- Change buffer by style to combined buffer
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM):
- The PLM SDK now supports login, search, check-in/out capabilities.
If you are interested in more information, please contact Optitex Support